Premier Construction Services specializes in commercial drywall work including Acoustical Ceilings, Metal Stud Framing, Drywall Finishing, and more. Our motivated, high performing team members are trusted by first-rate contractors to achieve quality and timely results for our clients. Operating year-round, we are seeking reliable leaders and crew members who are passionate about their trade.
What we offer:
- Competitive wage
- Health benefits with employer contribution
- Dental & Vision
- Company paid life insurance
- 401k with match
- Paid time off
- Advancement potential
- $300 Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Understand the project plans and specifications.
- Determine materials, equipment and, procedures required to achieve desired results
- Determine and abide by safety procedures based on job site conditions
- Communicate equipment and manpower needs to meet schedules and deadlines.
- Supervise and train workers
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities
- Understand blueprints and drawings
- Motivated and self-disciplined
- Ability to supervise and lead a crew
- Reliable and punctual
- Previous experience in the commercial construction industry preferred.
It is the policy of this company to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
If you are a quality candidate looking to expand your skills and expertise, please apply below.